MITCH NEEDS FREEDOM
Mitchell Fletcher is an incredible young man who happens to have Muscular Dystrophy. He requires 24 hour care to live his life and has recently discovered the urge to see more of the world.
To achieve this goal we are trying to help raise money to help Mitchell buy an accessible, safe vehicle that will allow him to travel freely. His government funding is severely limited along with ongoing costs of equipment he requires to live; breathing assistance technology, list assist devices as well as 24/7 respite care. All of this leaves little to save for something as expensive as an accessible vehicle.
For more information please visit Mitchell’s GoFundMe page - www.gofundme.com/2c35bu4
Or find him on Facebook – Mitchell Fletcher
We are holding a one-off, Sunday event at The Vault on Ruthven. The event will be The Vault Olympics, a sporting event with a difference. We will have a variety of fun, light-hearted events throughout the day. During the day there are various ways you can help us to raise money for Mitch’s cause –
• We are looking for business sponsors for the event to help us support Mitchell on the day.
• We are also looking for individuals to make donations to take part in the events during the day as a team member of one of our performers.
• During the day we will be raffling off various prizes; meat trays, gift cards etc.
• We will also be auctioning off a number of unique items.
• We will also be accepting any donations to help us reach our goal.
Location: The Vault On Ruthven
Date: Sunday 27th November 2016
Enquiries please contact-
Teek Cooper – General Manager
Ph: 4613 3457 Email: email@example.com